What you get for your money.
We’ve created these SEO plans to be affordable for most SMEs.
In reality, 60 minutes of time is not a large amount of time, but you can still get better SEO on your site by investing a small amount.
To give you some idea of how long things take:
- Editing a single page of content to suggest SEO improvements typically takes 30–40 minutes; applying the changes (once approved) takes a further 15 minutes
- Reading through an audit report and letting you know about what needs to be actioned takes around 15 minutes; actioning the optimisation can take 30–60 minutes
- Doing some SEO keyword research into a term you want to rank for – 20 minutes
- Checking your entire site for internal link opportunities for a single keyword – 45 minutes
- Correctly adding ALT Tags to 30 images – 15 minutes
- Optimising the file sizes of 50 images – 10 minutes
- Suggesting a new blog post title, researching associated Keywords and providing advice – 45 minutes
- Writing an optimised blog post on a generic subject to improve your ranking – 120 – 180 minutes
Breaking things down into bite-sized chunks.
By regularly working on your SEO, no matter how small the changes, you will see an improvement in your site’s ranking.
These packages are designed to be affordable, so your SEO is spread over time to keep monthly investment lower and to demonstrate effectiveness without investing £1000s.
If you want to speed up the results, it’s simply a case of investing a little more each month to get the work (and results) quicker.
Our plans are very flexible, so whatever your budget for investing in SEO, we can help.
No contracts, tie-ins or wondering where your spend is going.
Typically SEO takes at least three months to kick in, so we do advise a minimum of three months investment to get started.
After that, you can keep going as you are, upgrade, downgrade or cancel anytime with one full calendar months notice.
We don’t work on ‘averages’.
A lot of SEO agencies will try and demonstrate effectiveness by looking at your ‘average rankings’.
This basically means that if they get your average rank position up, they’ve done their job.
We don’t do it like this – we track individual keywords and work on them as campaigns in their own right.
We use ‘search intent‘ research and only work on keywords that are going to win you new business – not loosely connected keywords that may or may not work for you.
When we work on SEO, we track the keywords we are working on every week and provide an objective third-party report on where they are ranking.
We don’t just send you a Google Analytics report – we’ve invested in additional tools to make our work 100% transparent and a lot less complicated than looking at Google Analytics.