- A Quick Fix is for 30 minutes of time in which one of our developers will take a look at your issue.
- Please note that in order to be able to work on your website, we will require that the site is backed-up.
- This can either be a server backup provided by your hosting company or an external backup that we take ourselves (if possible).
- Should we need to manually backup your site ourselves, the time required to do this will come off of your ‘quick fix’ time.
- We may also need access to your hosting control panel and/or FTP access – if you are not able to provide these, additional time may be required to get this sorted.
- We sometimes find that WordPress issues are caused by substandard hosting accounts. If this is the case with your site, we will advise on the best steps to rectify this.
- Fixes may not always be possible if the problem is down to your hosting account – note that it still takes time to discover this issue.
- If your site has paid-for plugins or themes where the licence has lapsed, we may not be able to fix your site without these licences being purchased by you.
By purchasing our ‘Quick Fix’ support, you automatically acknowledge the above.