Get a month of SC40 for free to try us out.
Choosing a WordPress support agency can be tricky.
We offer ten free trials of SiteCare 40 each month if you’d like to try us out first.
Note that trials are strictly limited and subject to our sole discretion.
To qualify for a free trial, you must:
- Have daily restorable backups of your site with your hosting company
- Have a current working and live site
Once your free trial ends, you can sign up for any of our support plans, buy ad-hoc time or simply say goodbye!
If you want to apply for a free trial, just complete the form below, and we’ll contact you.Get your free trial
There are 6 free trials left for this month.
Strictly first-come, first-served.
Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of the one-month trial (“Trial”) of the SiteCare 40 WordPress Support Package (“Service”) offered by Toast Support (“Company”). By signing up for the Trial, you agree to comply with these Terms.
- The Trial is available to new customers only.
- Only one Trial is allowed per customer and website.
The Trial will last for one calendar month from the date of activation.
- 40 minutes of technical support
- The Trial does not cover any custom development work.
- The Trial is not recommended for larger websites or WooCommerce platforms.
- The Trial is free of charge.
- You will not be required to enter payment details, as no charges will be for the Trial period.
- The trial will automatically end after your 40 minutes have been used or after 30 days from the commence date, whichever occurs first.
Data and Privacy
Changes to Terms
The Company reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time.
The laws of the United Kingdom govern these Terms.
For any queries, please get in touch with us.