- We will respond to all support tickets within 24 office hours
- If your website is down (not available to visitors) we will respond within the hour (Monday-Friday, office hours, subject to staff availability)
- Low priority tickets will be actioned within 3–5 working days*
- Normal priority tickets will be actioned within 2–3 working days*
- High priority tickets will be actioned within 1–2 working days*
- Urgent priority tickets will be actioned on the same working day*
- We will keep a record of all support requests and provide a breakdown of support usage quarterly if you request it
- Support time is monthly and does not carry over from one month to the next
- We will install monitoring plugins on your site to enable us to receive notifications of issues
- We will update your plugins, theme and WordPress install inline with your plan. Your site will be fully checked post-update
- Should your support request require additional time outside of your plan to complete, we will advise in advance before commencing any work
- If we host your site, our Uptime guarantee as part of the SLA is 99% in any one calendar year
- We will take support requests via Zendesk, email or phone
- All site reports will be sent to you via email, weekly or monthly as your SiteCare plan determines
- If we do not host your website, we are not responsible for downtime on your server, but support time can be used to rectify issues
- We do not support sites that contain offensive materials (images, text or video). Should such material become available on your site, we reserve the right to cancel your SiteCare contract immediately
- We will require access to your site and web hosting account at all times
*These times are guides. The amount of time required to action a request depends very much on the nature of the request. Note that requests for new development work are subject to schedule into the studio.
- You must notify Toast of any plans to change themes, add new plugins or make template changes
- You must notify Toast if any other third party has access to your site to make changes of any kind
- You must ensure that all passwords for the site are secure and of at least 8 alpha-numeric characters with non-dictionary words
- You will provide Toast with access to your Google Analytics and Search Console accounts
- Fair usage – all our support clients are subject to fair usage of their support contracts. You will be notified of any over-use. We can then discuss options such as plan upgrades or Toast Time.
The SLA terms above outline the most common aspects of our support work and what we ask of our support clients.
However, every single site we look after is different and you will have different requirements.
Due to this, each support agreement has its own SLA that can be customised to meet your needs.
When signing up, you will be sent your own Service Level agreement to approve and sign prior to your support contract starting.
Something we employ a lot of at Toast. As our client, it’s in our interest to make sure that you receive the level of support and responsiveness that you deserve as part of your contract.
With anything WordPress, there are always curveballs that come out of nowhere, such as site hacks, sudden ‘white screens of death’ and a myriad of other potential issues (which is why you need SiteCare).
We are a team that prides itself on getting the job done. We often go the extra mile and we’re passionate about making your site as good as it can be. But sometimes things take longer than expected. It’s a fact of WordPress. To this end, we proactively work with our clients to provide advice and full-on support.Get started